close search

Hi there!

It appears that you are viewing the website from the USA.

If you would like to visit our USA website, please click the “Visit USA website” button below.
Visit USA website

If you would like to continue browsing on the current website, click “Continue Browsing UK Website”.
Continue Browsing UK Website

Allett Mowers Complete Factory Move to Regal House

In an exciting period for Allett, in January 2018 we said farewell to our old premises, Hanger 5, and we moved into our new facility – Regal House.

Our new state-of-the-art factory and offices are prominently situated fronting the main circulation roadway serving the Airfield Estate, which is positioned just off the north side of New Road in Hixon.

Hixon is a small village located seven miles North East of Stafford, with multiple motorway links, just off Junction 14 of the M6, giving Allett quick access to the UK road network. The A51 trunk road links Hixon with Rugeley six miles to the South East, and with Stone about seven miles to the North West, we couldn’t be easier to get to. The site is also conveniently located just 250 metres from our existing factory, meaning no changes are made for staffing.

The newly named, Regal House, is built on a decommissioned World War II Air Base, and currently comprises 31 industrial units built in the mid-1970s. In 1942, Hixon became a temporary home to 3,000 airmen from across the world. Named 30 OTU on account of its 30 Wellington Bombers, Hixon’s pilots played a major part in the Second World War.

Although we’re sad to say goodbye to our home of almost two decades, moving to brand new premises is super exciting and we can’t wait to see what else 2018 has in store for Allett.

In an exciting period for Allett, in January 2018 we said farewell to our old premises, Hanger 5, and we moved into our new facility – Regal House.

Our new state-of-the-art factory and offices are prominently situated fronting the main circulation roadway serving the Airfield Estate, which is positioned just off the north side of New Road in Hixon.

Hixon is a small village located seven miles North East of Stafford, with multiple motorway links, just off Junction 14 of the M6, giving Allett quick access to the UK road network. The A51 trunk road links Hixon with Rugeley six miles to the South East, and with Stone about seven miles to the North West, we couldn’t be easier to get to. The site is also conveniently located just 250 metres from our existing factory, meaning no changes are made for staffing.

The newly named, Regal House, is built on a decommissioned World War II Air Base, and currently comprises 31 industrial units built in the mid-1970s. In 1942, Hixon became a temporary home to 3,000 airmen from across the world. Named 30 OTU on account of its 30 Wellington Bombers, Hixon’s pilots played a major part in the Second World War.

Although we’re sad to say goodbye to our home of almost two decades, moving to brand new premises is super exciting and we can’t wait to see what else 2018 has in store for Allett.